Friday 16 November 2012

One Life - the movie.

I'm not a big fan of going to the cinema as there are not many movies that really got my attention, but in about 4 days I'll have the chance to finally watch "One Life".
I've read reviews online that claim it as one of the best documovies of all time. It's directed by wellknown tv producers Michael Gunton and Martha Holmes. The original version is narrated by Daniel Craig.
It has been released mostly anywhere except here in my country, so I think that many of you already know what I'm talking about.
Here's the movie trailer:

Looks great, doesn't it'?
Can't wait for it, going to prepare some olive oil popcorn to bring to the cinema! (usually the popcorn packs that you find at the local cinema contain butter too, so that's not a choice).

No comments: