Saturday 15 September 2012

A Delicate Balance - The Truth.

There are so many reasons to be a Vegan.
I am Vegan because I consider it the minimum form of respect due to non-human living creatures. I discovered the health benefits of a Vegan diet only after, and to be honest I will be a Vegan even if there wasn't any real benefit for the health. But that's just me.
Many people choose to be Vegan to respect the Environment, but lately many people choose a Vegan diet for their health, and it's a good choice for sure. Too bad that there is still a lot of misinformation on this matter. If every single person in the planet could be informed correctly, I think that in few days the 90% of the world population would become a Vegan.
Well, I'm here to do my part. So I really want everyone to watch a movie. It's called "A Delicate Balance" by Aaron Scheibner. You can watch it at this page.

No comments: