Friday 4 June 2010

Fifa World Cup - one week to go!

It's just one week to the Fifa World Cup! Hooorrrayyy!

I have to admit, I'm not the bigger football fan around, but the Fifa World Cup is just great! I love to see the teams from all over the world, the crowded stadiums! The perfect thing to watch at the pub having a few beers with friends!
The team I would "naturally" support did not qualify, so I'll support England, I love english football. On the rest of the year, I tend to ignore football, there are so many things I don't like in it. Too much money involved, too much superstar attitude in football players, too little fair play. I'd like to see more things like this, and less things like this one.

But when it comes to Fifa World Cup or Euro Cup, just give me a TV screen, beer and a vegan snack! Go Rooney!!!! :-)

No comments: