Wednesday 16 January 2013

A documentary on Vegan Fitness.

I am really bored of the stereotype that wants Vegans to be weak and unhappy people.
How long will it take to reverse all this?
Well, it's up to us, phisically active Vegans to prove people wrong on this old belief.
To tell the truth lately I've seen things changing a little, take for example this article published yesterday in the US edition of the Metro free newspaper.
In my opinion it's still necessary to put more attention on the athletic performances that a Vegan athlete can achieve.
This is the reason why I invite all my readers to watch this documentary from Youtube:
Vegan Fitness - Built Naturally
You will see three top athletes (bodybuilder Robert Cheeke, triathlete Brendan Brazier and professional dancer Tonia Kay) revealing the secrets of their Vegan diet and lifestyle.
Go Vegan!
If you are an athlete you have even more reasons for it.

No comments: