Monday 19 November 2012

The StreetStrider.

What is a StreetStrider?
It's an elliptical bike that goes around. Have a look:

When I see something like this, I can't help but appreciate the concept and the desire to create new and innovative human-powered vehicles.
I mean, even if I would never buy one of these things for many reasons, I consider it just great that a company invests money and resources in building and selling them.
The mobility of the future will be human powered for sure. Every single project that is based on working out and moving at the same time has to be supported with all means.
The good thing of the StreetStrider is that it's not expensive like a lot of these new projects, the singlespeed version costs about 750$.
If you think that elliptical cycling is your thing and it will make you move, then go for it!
Streetstrider.com.

No comments: