Sunday 22 April 2012

Earth Day and Veganism.

Today it's Earth Day, a day dedicated to preserve the environment, control pollution and to generally try to lower the impact of human activities on Nature.
It's great to see so many people trying to do their best for the environment.
Just wondering... do you know that you can do great things for the environment just changing your eating habits? I mean going Vegan.
I admit that the environment is not my main reason to choose a Vegan lifestyle (I'm into Veganism because I don't want to be associated to anything that provokes exploitation and violence against animals), but everyone should be aware of the consequence of their eating habits on our world.
I'd really like you to watch this video, it's short and it says it all:

Now really, even if you don't care about farmed animals you should consider Veganism for so many reasons, first of all for YOUR HEALTH.
Go Vegan!

No comments: